R-Evolution R-Evolution

Awesome

I only have one complaint, and that's the lack of any kind of credit towards the music track and the artist that created it.
Please remember to include it next time, with a flash as good as this one, and I'll gladly give you a 10/10 5/5.

Don't Feed the Zombies! Don't Feed the Zombies!

Eww

Pretty sick lol but the awesome kind of sick ;)
The animations were really awesome, I was really digging the jolly music while people were getting slaughtered XD
All in all, no complaints over here, awesome flash! :D

Grumatorium Grumatorium

Great!

I'm always impressed by your flashes, they are always so original, and I appluad your originality. :D
I lmao'd at the toilet btw XD

Edd Egg - Werewolf Edd Egg - Werewolf

That time of the month...

lolol that was AWESOME! If I could give a SIX rating and ELEVEN stars, I would! AWESOME job, keep it up! And it makes me wonder if me sister is a werewolf... hrmmmm... o.O

Hoodoos Hoodoos

Original!

I must say that was really awesome, and the most awesome part is that it's totally original! It makes me happy when people use their imagination and creativity to make something original and awesome as this, as opposed to people making the some ol' flash over and over and boring as heck. ^_^

VillainousTurtleSLC responds:

Very nice review thanks!

Bloody Sundae Bloody Sundae

haha

"Ah, f**k it" I lol'd XD
Awesome flash, keep up the good work!
And yeah, me no likey twilight
but me likey this

3rd Grade Transformers 3rd Grade Transformers

Wooo!

Perfect! :D And to SkyeAegis, I meant to hit a plus on your review but I accidentally hit the minus can I undo that??? >_<

-Last Resort- -Last Resort-

Whoooooa

As many people have said before, I feel like I wanna get high and watch this... O.O Anyways, an AWESOME animation, I don't have any real complaints about it at all, perfect for halloween, keep up the awesome work! :)